Saturday, October 25, 2014

Link referenced in Church History Class at Assumption Grotto



During week two of the Church History class being taught at Assumption Grotto on Wednesday evenings, instructor Harry Wisniewski mentioned a post at the blog of Monsignor Charles Pope.

The post he was referring to was, "Jesus Was was no 'Girlie-man.' On Restoring a Truer Vision of the Biblical Jesus from the 20th Century Remake"

Here is the homepage where Monsignor Pope's blogposts appear, just about daily. I've followed his writings for many years now and share them frequently in social media.  I heartily recommend bookmarking his site or adding it to an RSS reader like Feedly for daily reading.

I took the photo above with my iPhone sans flash (hence, the darkness) this past Wednesday.  You can read a previous post I made with more detail about the class here.




COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG HAVE BEEN DISABLED INDEFINITELY.

For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.