Thursday, January 23, 2014

Join Father Z at the Detroit Institute of Arts, February 15, 2014

I'm copying and pasting this note from a previous post on Fr. Z coming to Detroit for a DIA event Saturday, February 15, 2014. See below. 

On a side note, as I explained previously, I am on medical leave from work while a disabling digestive disorder is looked into, so posting will be sporadic.  I regret that I cannot publish or discuss everything that I would like to.  My lightweight Macbook Pro allows me to blog while nearly laying, but I'm fatigued and not up to blogging regularly.  It's easier to use an iPhone while lying down, pushing a share button on Facebook or re-tweeting things in Twitter with a brief comment, so I am a little more active there.  Along with TV, spiritual reading, and praying, those are ways I pass the boredom. 

Below this line is a copy/pasted post made earlier. 




From the Call to Holiness Facebook page:

Don't miss Fr. Z's exclusive lecture on the impact of Catholicism on society and culture through the arts at the Detroit Institute of Arts on Feb 15, 2014. Fr. Perrone will speak to the youth on culture. Visit calltoholiness.com for more information or register via Eventbritehttp://t.co/Gsj8HHjeDb
Visit the Call to Holiness website for more info and for a printable PDF

Follow Call to Holiness also on Twitter https://twitter.com/CTHDetroit

While Fr. Perrone doesn't set the schedule for Masses too far in advanced, I would not be surprised to see Father Z celebrating the 9:30 TLM at Assumption Grotto the next Sunday.





For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.