Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Real Wars: Guy gives blow-by-blow of grannies beating a guy after accident

Spotted on Facebook.  Apparently, an oldie-but-goodie that I missed from some years ago. I don't know if this is a hoax or not, but it was hilarious.  Snopes gives it a toss up. Someone here claims a manager at Jack-in-the-Box confirms the voicemail, but that's still not objective enough to call it a fact.  I don't know how a guy could even laugh like that if it were fake.  In any event, I laughed so hard I had tears.





For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.