Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First Mass Pictures of Rev. John Dumas


Finally, I was able to get to the First Mass pictures of Rev. John Dumas who was ordained the day before Pentecost at Blessed Sacrament Cathedral by Archbishop Allen H. Vigneron.  Fr. Dumas was the celebrant for a Solemn High Mass in the extraordinary form at Assumption Grotto, his home parish.  On July 1, 2010 he becomes associate pastor at St. Isidore Parish in Macomb.

I did not get to photograph the entire Mass because I sing in the choir.  This was an orchestra Mass - Haydn's Paukenmesse - and it was conducted by Grotto's pastor, Rev. Eduard Perrone.

Below is a slideshow of the photos.  I suggest setting the speed to fast.  Below the slideshow is a direct link to the gallery at my Smugmug account.




The next few days are quite busy, so it will be some days before I get to the First Mass pictures at Immaculate Conception in Lapeer, Michigan, of Rev. Michael Zuelch.

Related Links:


Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!