Monday, November 3, 2008

Obama vs Jobs

I can't set aside "life" issues. The old, "I'm personally opposed, but" argument doesn't wash. Think about it. I'm sure there were people personally opposed to all kinds of things, but turned a blind eye to them, like slavery, segregation and the "extermination" of disabled people, and people of certain ethnicities, or religions during the Holocaust years. People could use the "personally opposed, but" argument to absolve themselves of protesting most anything, including pedophilia, sex between minors, stealing, and.....you name it.

However, above and beyond that, I want to explain why else I could not vote for Obama. But wait, someone has already done it for me, quite well. It's jobs!

Go read: Obama vs. Jobs by Ralph R. Reiland in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review


Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!