Wednesday, August 8, 2007

East Anglia Seminarians

This is a rough week at work, getting in earlier and staying later. I'm too tired to blog when I get home, but just came across something I want to pass along.

New blog to check out with a h/t to Fr. John Boyle - South Ashford Priest.

I will add the East Anglia Seminarians to my sidebar under Blogging Priests, Religious & Deacons. They have some interesting posts up, including one on Cambodia and the now government-banned missionary work.

Imagine how sad it would be if you were Catholic or considering Catholicism or Christianity, and had no priests at all. Imagine being a priest or religious missionary and the risks of a more clandestine ministry.

This also highlights the need for us to all be grateful for every priest we have. It is something we should never take for granted.

Please pray for all of these people.



Te Deum Laudamus! Home