Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Of computers, interent connections, and blogger...

Just a fair warning: If I seem to disappear for several days or longer, it could be that my computer finally crashed. Apparently, the Angel of Darkness does not like my work because several things are happening at the same time.

  • My computer is on the verge of crashing.
  • My internet connection keeps getting lost.
  • Blogger has been most difficult in uploading pictures.

When this is all done, I think I need to do a major overhaul of my computer. Daily backups are a must!

When I have posted the last of the Assumption 06 photos, I will make it known that it is the final post. That is many posts away, as there are a good number of awesome photos covering the 7:00pm procession, Mass, candlelight procession, and impromptu Marian singing session under candlelight. The best is yet to come!