Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Elephant Free Zone

I'm adding an icon to declare this blog to be an "Elephant Free Zone". As you may or may not know, this has nothing to do with real elephants, but dissenting Catholics.

Look for a live-link to show up in my sidebar permanently in the coming days. If you click the link above, it will take you to a write-up by Fr. Paul Ward who explains what this group is about. Check out the merchandise, as well.

Unity must subsist in truth! - Fr. John Corapi


Frequency of Posts on this Blog

I would also like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that as much as I would like to update this blog several times daily or or even just daily, it will not always be possible. I have many projects in the works, including a new website devoted to solemnly celebrated Novus Ordos. I have taken out a name, but have not yet trademarked it. Until that happens, the name will remain out of view. Development will begin soon, God willing.

Hence, check back once daily or every few days.